Casuarina Health & Medical is NOT currently involved in the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.
For all the latest news and information about COVID-19 vaccines in Australia please follow the link below.
Casuarina Health & Medical
Our doctors and staff aim to provide you and your family with the highest standard of medical care in a friendly and professional environment. We take a comprehensive and evidence-based approach towards the prevention, diagnosis and management of illness, and are committed to the promotion of good health and well-being to all our patients.
All of our doctors hold specialist fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and have broad experience in the full range of general medical and family care.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- General medicine
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Skin checks and skin cancer management (surgical and medical)
- Minor Surgery/procedures
- Wound Care
- Antenatal and post-natal care
- Family planning and sexual health
- Mental health
- Drivers licence medicals (personal and commercial)
- Department of Veterans Affairs patient care
- Aged care including Health Assessments for 75 years +
- Chronic disease management